There’s a myth that you need a big audience to sell well on the web. That’s not true.
A few of thousand visitors your site each month is all that it will take. Leveraging this traffic by engaging them to register for your email list is all it will take to generate a valuable list of people who can buy from your business.
The wealth website LivingWeath.com does a good job of this with their free training on infinite banking. The site TotallyADD.com, a site about adult ADHD, also encouranges email list signup to help sell its education videos. So let’s look at some best practices.
Here’s our Top 6 To Dos list:
1) Offer your visitors something of massive value (ebook, video, hard to find tips or tricks) if they register to receive your emails
2) Communicate with them consistently.
3) Send them valuable material that they cannot get anywhere else
4) Give them tons of great content and sell to them only occasionally and only when you know they are ready to buy.
5) Treat them like gold
6) Automate your marketing with a tool like Keap. (What’s that?)
Want to learn more?
Call or email us at Cyberwalker Digital: [email protected]
Try this site: http://quotehamster.com